For all international students who aspire to pursue higher education in Italy, there is some wonderful news. Applications are currently being accepted for the Italian Bocconi University Scholarship 2024. All students who desire to pursue undergraduate or graduate degrees in Italy are eligible for this award. Worldwide applicants are welcome to submit an application for a Bocconi University Scholarship 2024
The Bocconi University in Italy offers fully funded scholarships to international students. It will cover accommodation expenses for participants and a tuition fee remission up to an annual limit of €12,000 for bachelor’s degrees and €13,000 for graduate degrees. Come and apply for the completely financed scholarships 2023 in Italy since the Bocconi University Scholarship 2024 is awarded to international students based on their academic records and accomplishments. The goal of Bocconi University is to educate brilliant people with distinction.
Economic and social development concepts form the cornerstone of Bocconi University. For more than a century, we have taught students how to achieve their goals while keeping strong principles and values. Applying for the Bocconi University Scholarship 2024 is something we strongly advise. You must read the entire post below to get all the details about the Bocconi scholarship.
Latest Updated Articles:
Eligibility Criteria for Bocconi University Scholarship 2024 in Italy
You must fulfill all prerequisites before applying for the Bocconi University Scholarship 2024. The qualifying requirements for Bocconi University Scholarships in Italy are listed below.
- English is the necessary study language.
- For the Bocconi University Scholarships 2024 in Italy, students from all around the world are eligible to apply.
- Outstanding international students who are enrolled in the first year of a bachelor’s degree program or a master’s degree program at Bocconi and whose educational profile is among the top candidates will be considered to be Bocconi University are eligible for the Bocconi Merit and International Awards.
Financial Coverage for Bocconi University Scholarship 2024
Students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees can take advantage of a multitude of incentives provided by the Bocconi University Scholarships 2024. These financial services are offered:
- As part of the Bocconi International Award, tuition costs for undergraduate and graduate degree programs will be lowered by 50%.
- For undergraduates and graduates, this Bocconi University Scholarship 2024 will pay for a tuition fee waiver that is worth around €12,000 and €13,000 per year, respectively.
- A small number of candidates will also receive free housing in one of the Bocconi houses.
- The scholarship awards will automatically be extended for a maximum of two years (for bachelor’s degrees) or for an additional year (for graduate degrees) if the candidates make the required minimal academic progress.
Application Deadline for Bocconi University Scholarship 2024
|Session||Bocconi online test||Application deadlines||Results|
|Early session||available from
mid-July 2023 to
early April 2024
|13 July — 22 September 2023
(3:00 pmItalian time)
|Winter session||20 November 2023 — 26 January 2024
(3:00 pmItalian time)
|Spring session||11 March — 12 April 2024
(3:00 pm Italian time)
How to Apply for the Bocconi University Scholarship 2024
For the academic year 2024–2025, the Bocconi University Scholarships in Italy have an online application process. You must adhere to the given instructions and meet all the conditions if you want to apply for this chance.
- Visit Here to apply for a graduate or undergraduate degree program at Bocconi University.
- There is no requirement for applicants to submit a separate scholarship application.
- The primary criterion used in the evaluation will be the candidate’s academic standing.