Dell Scholarship application is now available for eligible students so the students who are wanted to study here must read this article. Here we will provide the best and most accurate details about the scholarships from all over the world. Also, visit my website Techanex.com
The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation established the Dell Scholarship 2023 to enable students to complete their high school diplomas or college degrees with some financial support. The Dell Scholars Programme is another name for this scholarship. Following the distribution of scholarship funds, scholars will have access to a variety of services or facilities.
We will provide you with all the information you need about the Dell Scholarship 2023 in this post, including its goals, requirements, advantages, features, key papers, etc.
Students who plan to apply online for the Dell Scholarship and pursue graduation will be awarded a scholarship of $20,000/-. Personalized Multi Faceted Support, Textbook Grants, Laptops, and Teletherapy will be provided to selected scholars. With this assistance, the students won’t have to struggle with money while pursuing their education.
Under the Dell Scholarship 2023, students from underprivileged and low-income family groups will get or be offered financial assistance and support in order to motivate them to pursue bachelor’s degrees full-time after receiving the scholarship funds. The selection of the pupils will be based on their academic records and financial situations.
Latest Updated Articles:
- DBBL Scholarship 2023-Bangladeshi Scholarships
- Rutherford Scholarship 2023-Canadian Scholarships
- UP Scholarship 2023-Indian Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024- Study in Europe
Eligibility Criteria for Dell Scholarship 2023
- The student must be an American national.
- He or she must be a member of a low-income, underrepresented family group.
- The University of Texas must have sent the applicant an acceptance letter or offer of admission.
- He or she must have scored a 2.4 on the exam from the previous year.
- The student had to have provided documentation of their financial necessity.
Objectives Of the Dell Scholarship
The Dell Scholarship 2023 was established with the primary goal of awarding scholarship funds to students from underserved and lower-income family groups so that they will be able to pursue bachelor’s degrees full-time after receiving the scholarships. Admission to the University of Texas will be granted to the applicants.
The Dell Scholarship’s second goal is to award $20,000 in scholarships to students who have obtained an admissions offer or letter from the University of Texas for pursuing a Bachelor’s degree full-time. These academic records will serve as the foundation for the student’s choice.
Benefits of the Dell Scholarship 2023
- The pupils will be capable of pursuing a college degree.
- For a period of four years, students are eligible for book grants.
- Students will have access to a range of services.
- Full-time study for bachelor’s degrees will be possible for students.
- The University of Texas will be able to accommodate selected students for their academic needs.
- Online applications are accepted until December 1, 2023
Features of Dell Scholarship 2023
- The Dell Scholarship has been introduced by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
- The inhabitants of the USA are eligible for this award.
- Students from low-income and underserved family groups will be registered.
- The chosen students will get a grant worth $20,000.00.
- The students will be allowed to pursue their University of Texas bachelor’s degree full-time.
- A person might go to the official website to learn more.
Dell Scholarship 2023 Timelines
|Fresh Opening of Scholarship Forms||1st October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||1st December 2023|
|Announcement of Semifinalist||10th December 2023|
|Dell Scholars Announcement||16th March 2023|
Beneficiary Category for scholarship
The kids will only be offered a choice after the recipient category has been reached. The students must confirm that they fall under the intended benefit group for this grant. Students from underserved and lower-income family groups who choose to pursue full-time UG degrees will be awarded this stipend.
Beneficiary Limitation for Scholarship
The students will only be chosen based on the beneficiary restrictions that have been established or defined by the selection authority for the awarding of scholarships. Since 500 students are typically given Dell Scholarships each year, it has been decided to fund 500 scholars.
Dell Scholarship 2023 Amount
Following the selection process, the scholarships will be awarded to the selected students. The selecting panel has already established the number of scholarships that will be awarded to the pupils. A scholarship worth $20,000 will be provided to each qualified recipient.
Rate Of Book Grant for Scholarship
Along with receiving the scholarship money, the chosen students will also receive book scholarships for the predetermined time period. The student may utilize book grants to buy books that are required by their program. A $500 book reward will be offered to the chosen pupils. The student will get this book allowance for a period of four years.
Dell Scholarship 2023 Coverage
- Tuition Fees
- Attendance Cost
- Loan Repayment
- Internship Stipends
Offered Benefits for students
- Personalized Multi Faceted Support
- Textbook Grants
Minimum GPA Cut-Off for scholarship
The selection or scholarship amounts will be provided to the students based on their achievement of the minimal GPA cut-off set by the selection committee. All students must be aware that in order to be eligible for this award, they must have obtained a grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.4 on their previous exam.
Important Documents for Dell Scholarship 2023
- Scholarship Form
- Academic Transcripts
- Admission Offer or Letter
- Standardized Test Scores
- ACT or SAT Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Mobile No
- Email ID
Dell Scholarship 2023 Application Process
- The candidate must access the official website.
- You will now arrive on the registration page, where the scholarship information will be visible.
- Go through these specifics.
- Now complete the form by providing accurate information in each section, such as:- Individual
- InformationContact information for emergenciesInformation for LoginUpper School11th Grade
- College Readiness Programme (CRP)12th Grade College Readiness Programme (CRP)Test resultsTranscriptresponsibilities at home responsibilities at workIncomeEducation Aid ReportLife & HomeFamily and HomePersonal QualitiesRecommend Terms Acceptance]
- Click the Print button now.
To Do Login for scholarship
- First, go to the official website.
- You will now arrive at the site, where you must search for the login button.
- To log in, click the button.
- Your screen will provide two options: Scholar Login and Applicant Login.
- Click the one that best suits your needs.
- The login panel will then appear on your screen after that.
- Enter the login information requested.
- Click the Login button now.