Students who are enrolled in the MSc in Data Engineering program as well as MSc students are eligible to apply for the Jacobs University Scholarship 2024. The applicants for the scholarships must be 16 years old or older and submit applications for any of the degrees.
The Jacobs University Scholarship 2024 is fully funded and will be awarded to the students for a period of two years. The scholarships are offered for master’s degree programs and are merit-based; applicants will get 12,000 euros for the duration of their degree.
Students who have earned master’s degrees are intelligent enough to know how to collaborate in groups, must have expertise in the subject, and qualify for the best opportunities available to all master’s students.
The greatest experts at the institution will be available to help master’s students complete their research and thesis projects. Students may apply for any of the two additional English-language programs offered by the university, Data Engineering or Logistics.
Latest Updated Articles:
- Einstein Scholarship 2024-German Scholarships
- DBBL Scholarship 2023-Bangladeshi Scholarships
- UP Scholarship 2023-Indian Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2024- European Scholarships
- Dell Scholarship 2023- American Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Jacobs University Scholarship 2024
To ensure that their application for the Jacobs University Scholarship 2024 is approved by the University, students must adhere to the following requirements.
- Each and every international student may submit an application for a scholarship.
- All applicants, regardless of nationality, must possess the English language proficiency certificates that are required for enrollment at any foreign university.
- The required test scores are 90 on the TOEFL, 6.5 on the IELTS, or 110 on the Duolingo.
- The candidate must provide their resume.
- Two letters of reference
- Students are required to have a transcript in either English or German.
- For students to be eligible for the award, they must have completed 16 years of study.
Jacobs University Scholarship 2024 Financial Coverage
The university program will provide financial rewards to the students who apply for the Jacobs University Scholarship 2024.
- The MSc in Data Engineering, MSc in Data Science for Society & Business, and MSc in Supply Chain
- Management students will each receive a scholarship worth 12,000 euros per year, which they must use to cover their tuition costs and other research expenses.
How to Apply for Jacobs University Scholarship 2024?
The Jacobs University Scholarship 2024 is the ideal option for students looking for financial aid because it will offer full support to those who are applying for master’s degree programs.
- The students must go to the university’s official website.
- The pupils must look up master’s scholarships for 2023.
- On the screen, the application form can be shown.
- Application form information must be submitted by the applicant.
- All supporting documentation must be included with the application form.
- Essay (motivational letter).
- CV, or curriculum vitae.
- transcript from the university in German or English
- German or English bachelor’s degree diploma.
- two recommendation letters.
- Test of English language competency.
The pupils will have to wait a few days before their application is approved. Only those students who meet the criteria for selection will be chosen for the Jacobs University Scholarship 2024 because the selection is based on merit. You must get ready for the interview because the university will call the applicants. The names of the chosen pupils must be verified by the students on the official website.
Website for Apply
Visit the university’s official website if you want to learn more about Jacobs University. There, you can learn about admissions requirements, exam outcomes, and scholarship details.