McDonald’s Scholarship 2023-24 is now available for eligible students so the students who want to study here must read this article. Here we will provide the best and most accurate details about the scholarships from all over the world. Also, visit my website Techanex.com
For international students, McDonald’s scholarship 2023-24 are fully financed fellowships. Both master’s and Ph.D. degrees are eligible for these awards. The McDonald’s scholarship 2023-24 includes a two-year stipend for about £30,000 GBP per year to cover living and travel expenses, as well as an extra £2,000 GBP per year payment to the host university.
Early-career researchers studying multiple sclerosis from low- and middle-income nations can work abroad at a research facility thanks to the McDonald’s scholarship 2023-24. We anticipate that recipients will be able to continue their MS research and/or patient treatment in low- and middle-income nations after receiving the grant by utilizing their newly acquired knowledge and networks.
This scholarship is for master’s and Ph.D. students. so all the candidates who want to be part of the scholarships must apply before the deadline and the deadline for the McDonald scholarship is June 2024
Eligibility Criteria for McDonald’s scholarship 2023-24
Candidates must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for McDonald Fellowships:
- Language(s) required: English
- International students from low-income or middle-income nations are eligible.
- An applicant must be a Master’s student, a PhD candidate, or an MD.
- An applicant is also qualified if they are engaged in multiple sclerosis research in a low- or middle-income nation.
- A candidate must decide before submitting whether their host institute will be in their own country or if travel is permitted, a neighboring nation. This is because the application will be submitted jointly by the applicant and the host institute.
- working on a project that began within the six months prior to nomination while studying or working abroad
- studying abroad on a project funded by a grant from the MS International Federation
McDonald’s Scholarship 2023-24 Coverage
The following advantages are offered to recipients of the McDonald’s scholarship 2023-24:
- A fellow will get £30,000 GBP per year to cover living and travel costs.
- The institute of a fellow will get £2,000 GBP.
How to Apply for McDonald’s Scholarship 2023-24
For McDonald Fellowship applications, kindly adhere to the following instructions:
- Fill out the online application form completely.
- At the conclusion of the application, the Host is required to submit a supporting statement.
- Include the names and contact information for three references, including the applicant’s present boss or employer.
- Request that references provide letters of support to research @ msif.org prior to the submission date.